Friday, June 4, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge #7

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge #7

I like the flowers, I like the sparkle paper and I like the diamonds on the flowers!
And I like my butterfly!  It's got my name on it!  Mommy got it for me from a sweet lady named Karen.

I'm going to play along at Little Hands Do Crafts and enter this in their Bling challenge.

EMILY 5

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily Hunny

    gorgeous card and fabulous colouring! I love your new butterfly too its sooooooooo pretty!

    Love Joey & Sydney.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what a beautiful sparkly card :D Your colouring is fabulous :D Thanks for playing along with the kids at Little hands do crafts

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella