Emily is busy watching Word Girl, so she asked me to type this up for her today....
This is the card that she created for Daddy for Father's Day.
We're going to enter it into the new Kona Kid Krafter's challenge blog, as they are looking for Father's Day cards.
She really wanted to use this Iron Man image, because Daddy has the movie :) I'm sure he'll love his card!
Here's the inside, she drew Daddy a Rainbow and a Puppy Dog!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Dee (For Emily)
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on your Father's Day Card! I am sure your Daddy will love it. Ironman is really awesome. Thank's for playing with us at Kona Kid Krafter's. Don't forget link up for our new blog candy too..good luck. Hug's xoxo Marjo
What a cute Father's Day card Emily! I love the Iron Man image. I'm sure your dad is going to love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Kona Kid Krafters & we sure hope you will join in on the fun with the next challenge!
ReplyDelete** Jamie **
Gracie says " I love the colors & your drawing on the inside"
ReplyDeleteyour card is cool. you did a great job. good luck with the challenge and thanks for playing with us at kona kid krafters. love Maddie
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card, Emily! I like Iron Man a lot! Good luck!
ReplyDelete