Monday, June 14, 2010

Aly's Sunday Challenge - Sewing

I made this card because I wanted to play in Aly's Sunday Challenge.  The challenge is to use sewing on my card.  Because Mommy won't let me use her sewing maching, I had to DRAW my stitches!

I like this image because it looks like Strawberry Shortcake and I like Strawberry Shortcake!  I like the flowers that she's holding, the purple flowers have sparkles, pink ones!  And it has red and blue flowers, too!  She has striped tights, green, red, green, red, green, red and then there's the shoes, they're dark blue and they're both the same.  Then she has her hat!  Her hat has a green stem and it's red and her hair is brown.

I drew my stitching outside the picture on the star paper and one stitch on the picture!

I like the star paper and I like the blue paper!  Oh, and I drew some stitching on the blue paper!

Image: Bodils Scrapperverden

EMILY 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella