Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Meljen's Designs Paper Craft Planet Party

Hi there!!  Since Mommy was playing along in the Party at Paper Craft Planet with Meljen's Designs, I wanted to play too!

The Party is over now, but you can still enter the challenge HERE until Monday night.

The theme is NEON COLORS using a Meljen's Designs image


I'd also like to enter this card into the challenges at

The Crafty Pad - Bold & Bright colors
Iris's Spot - Layers


Thanks for visiting me!
Love, Emily

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily - I love your card. :) Your colours and so bright and cheerful. I also love how you have coloured the sweet pony. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the challenge a Iris spot with this gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily! Your card is amazing! Love the adorable pony and your embossed princesses! Thanks for playing with us at Iris's Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute hun! I love the pony! Thank you for playing with us at The Crafty Pad.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella