Friday, June 24, 2011

Card Makin Mamas #23

Mommy and I made a lot of cards the other day!

Mommy made a card that I REALLY liked and I wanted to copy her card exactly!  She gave me some of her papers and star brads and I looked at her card while I made mine.  Mommy used her fancy markers on hers, but I used my colored pencils, so mine is lighter.

This was fun and I really love my card!

The challenge at Card Makin' Mamas is to use Red, White and Blue.  Mommy is on their design team.  I used the image that Mommy got from Robyn's Fetish because they are the sponsor for the challenge.


And you can enter the challenge at the Card Makin' Mamas blog.

I'm entering my card into the challenges at:
Pals Paper Arts - Stars
Craft Us Crazy - Red, White & Blue
One Stitch at a Time - Things with Wings

Thanks for coming to see me!
Hugs, 
Emily

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job Emily! And I love the teeny shiny stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Great job! Thanks for playing with us @ Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella