Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day Card!

I'm so excited to show you my Father's Day card that I made for Daddy!  I wish I could show it to Daddy, but Mommy says I need to wait until tomorrow!!  Well, ok... then I'll show it to YOU!



I want to enter my card into these challenges this week:

Crafty Creations - Just Imagine (I would LOVE to be Hermione!)
Messy's Mini Missions - Sparkle and Shine (Mommy let me use this fun glittery paper!)
Kona Kid Krafters - Anything Goes, Until Sept
Stitchy Bear Kids - Anything Goes, Until Sept
Card Makin' Mamas - With a Child
Stamp Something - Pretty Papers
If The Shoe Fits - For the Men
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

Whew!
Thanks for coming to see me!

Emily6

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Emily, such fabulous colouring. Your Daddy will love it. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Emily, your daddy is going to love it! Thanks for sharing your card with us too, I really like it :)

    Ciska
    Card Makin' Mamas Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous 'male' card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Emily!! How great for your Daddy to get this specially made from you!! I think it would be pretty great to be Hermione for a day too! ;) Thanks for playing in our Crafty creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sos sweet. Just love your daddy card, I know he will just love it too. Thank you for playing our Crafty Creations Challenge, I think you are our youngest entry! YAY for you and come again. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow honey..bet your daddy loved it!!...so glad you could join us at MMM...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella