Monday, July 5, 2010

Emily's Mermaid

(Mommy Here)

Emily saw this image in my stash and just had to color it up and make a card with it!  She just LOVES mermaids!

We're entering this card into the challenges at

Childrens Challenge Corner - Inspired by the Beach
Kona Kid Krafters - Summer (we love to go to the beach in summer)

Image: Pollycraft

8 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Your Mermaid is soo cute! We love mermaids and the beach too. Thanks for joining us at Kona Kid Krafter's. Good luck with the draw hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love mermaids! Great job Emily. Thanks for joining us again at Kona Kid Krafters, we sure hope to see you again in our next challenge!
    ** Jamie **

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily, I think your card is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Kona Kid Krafter's. Good luck with the draw. Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily! I love your card! So cute! I have a 6 year old sister that LOVES mermaids too! Thanks for playing! Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is so cute. Good job Emily. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracie says " I love the mermaid, she is beautiful "

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily your card is wonderful! The mermaid is so pretty and I love how her tail is glittery! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emily I love mermaids too. She is so cute. Good luck love Maddie at kona kid krafters

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella