Friday, July 16, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge

(Mommy here - Emily's sleeping in this morning!)

This week's challenge at Karen's Doodles Kids is to
Alter a household item

So, Emily chose a wooden box that she wants to keep all of her handmade cards in.

She picked her favorite image and had so much fun picking out pretty papers - the gliterry-er and sparkley-er the better!  And she loved spelling her name with fun teddy bear stickers!

We hope you like her box!

Go play along for a chance to win this weeks prize - just remember to use a Karen's Doodles image!

Image: Baby Chick

and the inside:

Thanks for visiting me - leave a comment, I LOVE comments!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella