Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Crazy Day At School!

I Love my crazy clothes and crazy hair!
I LOVE my crazy swimsuit!
 
And I Love my crazy Shoes!
 
And I LOVE my crazy Hair!

 
And, Mommy, can you do my hair crazy every day? Just like it is today?

 
Ok, I'm CRAZY HUNGRY now!  Because it's CRAZY day today!
EMMIIILLLLYYYYY

I did my name in numbers!
(from Mommy: 1 E, 2 M's, 3 I's and so on...)

I have something else to say...

I love my Chipmunk Mommy!
(from Mommy:  I love my Chipmunk Emily!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily :-) It's Karen from Karen's Doodle's. I just thought I would stop by and see your blog. I LOVE your new pictures :-)
    Hugs, Karen :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella