Wow! I just got my first award! From Mommy's friend, Miss Callie!
The rules are simple: (1)Copy & Paste the award to your blog. (2) List who gave you the award and link back to them. (3) List 10 things that you're thankful for and that make you happy. (4) Pass it on to others and let them know.
Ten things that make me happy:
1. When someone gives me a cupcake
2. When it's my birthday I'm happy
3. When someone gives me a flower
4. When someone lets me ride on a horse
5. When Bradley hugs me I'm happy
6. When I watch movies
7. When I make smoothies and popcorn
8. Riding on an elephant!
9. When I wear my favorite party dresses
10. Dreaming of mermaids
I want to give this award to:
and to peanuts - hehehe just kidding!
That's all I want to pass on to.
(And she's gone... Thanks, Callie!)
EMILY
EMILY

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!