Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Weekend Adventure

I love my new dress and I love it because it's pretty and it's beautiful, but I hope it is not wet and I hope it feels good.  I got this dress because it's pretty and I was going to wear it to the Father/Daughter Ball.  But I didn't.  :(  I didn't get to wear my dress, because I was in the hospital.  I was in the hospital because my tummy hurt.  The Doctors and Nurses were very friendly.
I can't wait to wear my dress on a date with Daddy!

emmiiillllyyyyy
5 6

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely in your dress Emily - I hope you can soon go on a date with your Daddy and look like a princess :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella