Monday, August 15, 2011

My Crafty Corner & A Card I Made

Hi There!

I wanted to show you pictures of the corner (it's not really a corner, but that's what Mommy calls it) that Mommy and Nana set up for me in Mommy's craft room!


 I've got my own shelves with paper, scissors, stickers, stamps and a lot of fun stuff!

Here I am working at my desk - you can see that Mommy hung up a magnet board behind me, so I can hang up my cards!

 And, here's a card that I made

Mommy will link this up to some Anything Goes challenges that she found for me


Hugs!
Emily

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness :-) What a fabulous workspace you have !! I am sure you really enjoy crafting in your own 'corner' ! :-)
    Gorgeous card Emily :-) the image is beautiful and your colouring is fantastic ! I love the black background with the lovely white design too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Childrens Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way Emily :-) I see you have a list of child friendly blogs on your sidebar :-) The Simon Says Stamp Challenge always love children to join in with our weekly challenges too !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily . Wow !! What a beautiful card. I love your craft corner, in mommys' craft room too.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at OSAAT . I do love seeing all the young creators if the future. Good luck in the challenges that you have entered.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! That dancing couple is so fun!

    Thank you for particpating in the Craft Us Crazy Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Emily you lucky ducky-your own craft space for you to be creative :-) This is a lovely card, thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week , hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily, your card is amazing!! You are just the sweetest! And I love your little crafty space!! How awesome of your Mommy and Nana to give you such a special place to create!

    Thank you very much for joining us for the Children's Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what a beautiful card you have created. And what a lovely space you have to craft. And I'm so mommy is so happy to have you to scrap together with her. Have a wonderful weekend.

    thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week, hope you join us next time too.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Emily you are very talented. Lovely card, very pretty and I love your little crafty space. Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT this week and good luck Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job, Emily!! I love the bride & groom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you have your own space to create just like your mommy does :-) I love to see your passion for making cards - papercrafting is such a fun hobby, don't you think??!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella