Hi There!
Mommy showed me a challenge that her friend, Heather told her about at The Latte Lounge (I know Mommy loves her lattes!) and I was excited to make a card with the cute freebie butterfly by Fresh Brewed Designs!
Mommy is going to enter this card into some more challenges for me...
Do You Stack Up - Wings
Sew Many Challenges - Glitter
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Iris's Spot - Favorite Stamps (anything from FBD)
Thanks for stopping by today! Nana comes to visit tomorrow and she LOVES to make cards with me, so I'm sure I'll have more to show you soon!
Emily
Very cute! Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
ReplyDelete-Wenche
Your butterfly is beautiful with it's rainbow wings! Love the glitter and butterfly ribbon too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Iris's Spot!
what beautiful colouring you have
ReplyDeletekitten DYSU team
Such a sweet card - so glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun and bright colorful card. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.
ReplyDelete