Hi! I was Student of the Week last week! That means that I got to bring home "Diamond", our class bear to spend the weekend with me. And, I had to write in a journal about all the fun we had.
Here's what I wrote in the journal:
First, Diamond and I went to the Halloween store to buy my little brothers Halloween costume. He actually wanted a Woody costume instead of Buzz Lightyear, but we couldn't find one in his size, so he will be Buzz Lightyear.
Then we went to WalMart to buy LOTS of Halloween candy!
After that we went to Taco Del Mar for dinner. Diamond and I shared a cheesy quesadilla!
At home, Diamone, little brother and I played with choo choo trains before bedtime.
On Saturday, Diamond and I went to my last soccer game. Diamond waited in the car for me, because it was raining.
Then we went shopping with Mommy, Daddy and little brother.
Then we went to my soccer closing ceremony and watched a magician!
Sunday, we played in my room and later we went to Fred Meyer, but Diamond could not play in the playland with me, so she waited in the car.
Then we went home and we watched Mommy and Daddy carve pumpkins. Mine is the Mummy faced one! The pumpkin faced one is little brothers and the ghost one is Mommy and Daddy's.
Then Diamond and I played until bedtime.
On Monday, Diamond stayed home while I went to school.
On Tuesday, Diamond and I went with Mommy to take little brother to school, then we watched tv and ate lunch until I had to leave for school. After school, we picked up little brother and had tacos for dinner. Diamond had an ouchie on her arm, so Mommy gave her stitches to fix it and I hugged her.
Wednesday morning, Diamond let me squeeze her while I got my flu shot and she made me feel better after.
I love Diamond. My days with Diamond we so much fun and I hope she has fun with my other class friends.
Love, Emily
Wow,Little miss Emily! Sounds like you had a fun week with Diamond! Congratulations on being student of the week! I like your Pumpkin too! What are you going to be for Halloween? Love Auntie Kim
ReplyDeletehello my name is samantha (little myz)I am from yorkshire in England. I love to craft too and I got to take home the croc from my school the other week as well!
ReplyDeletehttp://littlemyz.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-weekend-with-chris.html
I hope your flu shot didn't hurt too much!
S xxx
Congratulations on being Student of the Week! What an accomplishment! Keep up the great work.
ReplyDelete