Hi!
There's a new challenge at Karen's Doodles Kids!
The theme is Halloween (or Fall)!
I had so much fun with this theme, that I made 2 cards to share with you!!
I used Trick or Treat for this one
and Kitty Cat for this one
I like my cards because I colored them pretty! And, I like the kitty card, because I want to be a kitty for Halloween.... but... Mommy and Daddy already bought me a black and pink BAT costume!!!
You should go see my Mommy's blog, too! She made a really cute pumpkin card!
I'd like to enter both of these cards in to the challenge at
Kona Kid Krafters
I'd like to enter both of these cards in to the challenge at
Kona Kid Krafters
Emily 5
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are super cute! I am sure you will be the cutest pink bat on the block. Good luck with all the challenges.
Hugs, Marjo at Kona Kid Krafter's
WOW... well done on completing our first mission you did a fantastic job Emily!!..and good luck
ReplyDeleteMessy x
Super cute! Great job and thanks for joining us at Kona Kid Krafters again. We just love to see your adorable cards :o)
ReplyDelete** Jamie **
Hi Emily
ReplyDeletethese are both too cute! gorgeous colouring.
Love Joey and Sydney xxx
great job Emily..thanks for joining us on our first mission..Debs x
ReplyDeleteGracie says " I really like your cards, great job "
ReplyDeleteEmily! I love both your cards! You are good at making cards! I have a brother who is 5 too! Thanks for playing on Children's Challenge Corner! Emma.
ReplyDeleteFabulous work Emily thanks for joining in our first Messy Mission.
ReplyDeleteHugs Kaylou xoxo
Hi Emily...well done on winning last months challenge..hope your mummy got our email regarding your prize..if not she can contact me at cardzbyfreckleface@sky.com
ReplyDeletehugs
Debs x