Hi Emily,This card is fantastic! You did a wonderful job. I don't want to kiss a frog either...lol Good luck with the challenges.Hugs, Marjo at Kona Kid Krafter's
Hi, I saw your card on little hands do crafts and I really love it. I think your colouring is brilliant.Carrie age 7
What a pretty card! Fab colouring and cute image:D thanks for playing at LHDChugs Lexi xxx
Beautiful card! I just love the image :o) Thanks so much for joining us at Kona Kid Krafters.** Jamie **
Gracie says " Your card is so cute "
I love all the hearts xoxo maddie
Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here! Thanks!Emily!
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteThis card is fantastic! You did a wonderful job. I don't want to kiss a frog either...lol Good luck with the challenges.
Hugs, Marjo at Kona Kid Krafter's
Hi, I saw your card on little hands do crafts and I really love it. I think your colouring is brilliant.
ReplyDeleteCarrie age 7
What a pretty card! Fab colouring and cute image:D thanks for playing at LHDC
ReplyDeletehugs Lexi xxx
Beautiful card! I just love the image :o) Thanks so much for joining us at Kona Kid Krafters.
ReplyDelete** Jamie **
Gracie says " Your card is so cute "
ReplyDeleteI love all the hearts xoxo maddie
ReplyDelete