Oh my Goodness! What a cutie, following in mom's crafty footsteps! Love it Emily! Good job! Love Auntie Kim
Hi Emily your angels are so cute ,I love them.It's nice to see and hear you again.You did a very good job with the video.Lots of love Nana Rosie
Emily: You made a very nice angel---that would be great for a Christmas tree ornament. Thanks for the video; I enjoyed it! Love, Grandma Lorraine
Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here! Thanks!Emily!
Oh my Goodness! What a cutie, following in mom's crafty footsteps! Love it Emily! Good job! Love Auntie Kim
ReplyDeleteHi Emily your angels are so cute ,I love them.It's nice to see and hear you again.You did a very good job with the video.Lots of love Nana Rosie
ReplyDeleteEmily: You made a very nice angel---that would be great for a Christmas tree ornament. Thanks for the video; I enjoyed it! Love, Grandma Lorraine
ReplyDelete