When it rains, it makes a rainbow. When it rains, a monkey comes out to see the rain. And there's a leprechaun at the end of the rainbow with a pot of gold! And he hid it behind one of the bushes so the rainbowers can't find it. But at the end of the rainbow there's a glass slipper. And at the start of the rainbow was some sparkles and then Mickey Mouse and Minnie and Goofy and Annie worked together as a team and Annie said "If we do stuff that we can do, there's nothing that we can't do!" So they set off. "Be careful, Annie!" cried Mickey, "Don't worry, I'll be careful!" Said Annie and Minnie "Yea, we'll be careful, we'll be real careful!" And then Annies Grandma said "I'm going to come to!" So, Annies Grandma set off, and went up in the sky with Annie and held her hand. They all had wings, even Mickey and Mickey said, "I'm coming too!" And Annies Mom and Grandpa said "I'm coming too!" And Goofy said "I'm coming, too!" They went and they flied and they flied almost four times! And they flew to Emily World and found a dress! Then Annie flew over a red spot on the ground. And then there were mean stretches on the red spot. And the mean stretches went up to Annie and Annie fell to the ground and fell asleep almost long enough, and almost five times or seven. She almost slept 10 times and she almost forgot. The End.
Friday, March 13, 2009
I'm going to tell a story about rainbows.
When it rains, it makes a rainbow. When it rains, a monkey comes out to see the rain. And there's a leprechaun at the end of the rainbow with a pot of gold! And he hid it behind one of the bushes so the rainbowers can't find it. But at the end of the rainbow there's a glass slipper. And at the start of the rainbow was some sparkles and then Mickey Mouse and Minnie and Goofy and Annie worked together as a team and Annie said "If we do stuff that we can do, there's nothing that we can't do!" So they set off. "Be careful, Annie!" cried Mickey, "Don't worry, I'll be careful!" Said Annie and Minnie "Yea, we'll be careful, we'll be real careful!" And then Annies Grandma said "I'm going to come to!" So, Annies Grandma set off, and went up in the sky with Annie and held her hand. They all had wings, even Mickey and Mickey said, "I'm coming too!" And Annies Mom and Grandpa said "I'm coming too!" And Goofy said "I'm coming, too!" They went and they flied and they flied almost four times! And they flew to Emily World and found a dress! Then Annie flew over a red spot on the ground. And then there were mean stretches on the red spot. And the mean stretches went up to Annie and Annie fell to the ground and fell asleep almost long enough, and almost five times or seven. She almost slept 10 times and she almost forgot. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Fish
Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella
Hi Emily, I love your blog. you are too cute.now make sure you add some of your beautiul cards you make too.
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
Norma
Hi Emily - You are too cute! I love reading your stories and seeing your pictures. I'm keeping this hush, hush from my daughter though (she'll be 4 in July) LOL - I don't want her getting any ideas just yet. I think it's great that you can type your own name! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteEmmy, I loved your rainbow story. It was my bedtime story so I could fall asleep and dream about you. Good night, Sweetheart. Nana loves you very much. Grandpa send hugggggggsssss~!!!!! Buffy and Sam say, "woof".
ReplyDelete