Sunday, March 8, 2009

Barbie Mariposa

I watched a movie today that came in the mail.
There's a fairy that has a blue skirt and she says "Mariposa!" Hahaha, isn't that funny? First she says, "You Prince, Me Mariposa" Hahaha Hehehee Hahahaa! And there's a pink fairy that has pink hair and I don't know her name. And there's another fairy that has blue hair and I don't remember her name. Mariposa and her friends flew away from butterfield and they ate curls with bunny butterfly fairy and then they dove underwater, they were looking for the mermaids and the mermaid said "Actually, we actually found you!" Then the next mermaid said "Do you like my necklace, is it the same color as my eyes?" And the other mermaid said "yes". And the other mermaid said "are you going to bring beautiful jewels for us?" "No, we're looking for the shells of colorful star" that's what the fairy said. And they went down deep under the ocean, down the mermaids and the mermaid said "to find the shells of the colorful rainbow stars, from the little mermaids"
Here's a picture of ME! I am thankful that Big Sister had a birthday party! Yay! Dadadadadaaa!
Goodnight Nanas & Grandpas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella