My 3rd day of 1st grade was magnificent!
Today, when I got in my classroom, I went to the cupboard with a orange smiley face on it, opened the door and I put my backpack in the laundry basket and then I hung my coat up in there (my coat was pink). Then I went back to my seat at my desk. And then I did what the teacher told me. My teacher's name is Mrs. Minton-Valley. She told me to get my pencil box and then I took a pencil and an eraser out of my pencil box and then I had to use my pencil to write letters. The letter M was first. We had to figure out which one. The letters are above the doors with the smiley faces on them. So then I drew some lowercase m's and then I drew some uppercase M's. Then I wrote some words and if I wrote 4 words, I get a Dragon Dough! So I wrote 4 words! The next letter was S. And then I wrote a lowercase s, then I wrote 5 words and I got another Dragon Dough. Then I went to lunch. I forgot my lunchbox, so I had to order lunch at school and I had a Peppi Pizza Salad with cheese, lettuce and pepperoni. Then we had 1st recess. Then we went to music, we did the hokey pokey. And then I sang a funny song, I can't remember the song but it was about a crab. Then we went to 2nd recess. Then we went back to my classroom and played a game. The game was a game where we had to draw a picture of ourselves. And then, after that was over (I couldn't actually finish mine and I must have been the prettiest picture!) And then it was time to get ready to go, so my teacher, Mrs. Minton-Valley called all the teams Purple, Orange, Green, Blue and Red. And then each team went to their mailbox after they got their mailbox, then they put everything in thier backpacks to take home, even our take home folders. Then we went to the bus, the bus was really LOUD! I read my book in my head, but I got a little bit of a headache because it was so LOUD, just a little bit though. And then when I got home, I took a little rest watching tv and then I did my chores and ate dinner.
Good Night!!
The End!
Emily
Hey Emily... I totally love your blog! You are one awesome chick!!!
ReplyDelete