Saturday, December 11, 2010

A small story from Mommy

Hi there! Mommy here!

I just had to share this photo.... 

Every night I go in to check on Emily before I head off to bed myself, you know, make sure she's covered, warm, that there are no book in her bed... that SHE is IN her bed, typical Mommy stuff.

Well, this is what I found the other night when I went in at about 10pm... 


She doesn't normally wear this eye cover.... I didn't even think she knew where it was!  Such a silly girl... and she's got Santa, all cuddled up.. waiting for Chrismtas!

Hope everyone is having a warm and happy Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella