Friday, May 7, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge


Here's my card:
Image: Karen's Doodles "Ballerina Dog"

3 comments:

  1. This card is soo cute, it makes me want to get up and dance too! Thanks for entering for the blog candy at Kona Kid Krafter's. Good Luck with the draw. Don't forget to become a follower and we hope to see you at our first challenge on June 1st. Hugs..Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! We are so excited to get our challenge blog started at "Kona Kid Krafters" good luck with our blog candy.. make sure you become a follower before the candy ends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Cute image and fun colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella