Thursday, June 18, 2009

Miss Callie's Challenge!

I Love getting mail because I like farm animals and that's why Miss Callie sent me a farm animal card! And I made her a farm animal card, too and it's for Miss Callie because she's nice to me! And Mommy helped me.Now I want to tell a story about my farm animals. Once there was a little chick and a little piggy and they were walking. "Ow" said the little chick! "Can I help? What's wrong" said the little piggy. "I've got a thorn in my foot" said the little chick. And then there was horsie stuck in a volcano. And then "Ow" said the boy horse and "Ow" said the girl horse. And the little piggy heard them and rescued them! "thank you" said the boy horse! "Hey, I'm still stuck" said hte girl horse, so the little piggy jumped in and saved the little girl horse. Then the horses ran up and gave the little girl piggy big Horse hugs! And then the little piggy had to save her friend. She pulled the thorn, but she could not do it, she was not strong enough. Then she saw a shrinked dragon and the shrinked dragon helped her pull the thorn out of the little chicks foot. And the shrinked dragon had lots of flower bandages. The shrinked dragon put a bandage on the chicks boo-boo. And then they all saw shooting star and then they picked flowers and saw bow and the little girl horse put the bow in her hair. The end!

Wasn't that a beautiful story?

EEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Emily!! I LOVED your card... beautiful! And your story was beautiful too. I hope that if I'm ever in trouble that little miss piggy will come and rescue me ;-)!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella