Monday, April 13, 2009

I have a big story to tell...

Once upon a time there was a nice dragon that been mean to her mother and her mother didn't let her fly her kite at the park this evening and boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! went a booming sound. And her mother didn't know what to do with it and I think it's a spider that's making that booming sound. boom! boom! boom! It is a spider! It sounds like boom boom boom, thought her mother. And in Dragonland, there came a great big spider and on his little leg there was a little spider and in the sky was its mother spider! We are bigger than dragons! Yes, We are! Said the big one and the little one. And then, they turned to the space rocket and got their closet and went to bed.

The End and then when they got to the closet in their beds, they ate their ate their chocolate and went to sleep that night and boom! went their beds and took them with it!

And then there was a beautiful princess who was locked in the palace walls. No one but the Queen and King could visit her, explained the spider. And then they had a happy ending and then they had a happy drink and then they had a happy cloth to cough and they had a healthy snack, too. And they did have happily ever after. And then they had a great big BOOM! boom! boom! boom! went a great big dinosaur! And this dinosaur was in Dragonland! That's where dinosaurs go and live to scare all the dragons. They fly away with their healthy wings and then they ate the apple like chomp chomp chomp chomp, they were so healthy they ate it all up and then the great big dinosaur didn't have to have a single bite, because he had a kite in the air to eat and he said CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP! He crunched it, the kite all up.

The end!EEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMIIIIILLYYYY

1 comment:

  1. That was a great story. I think I will read it to my mommy next time I visit her.
    Love,
    El

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit me! Please leave me a comment! I love comments! I would love to know that you were here!
Thanks!
Emily!

My Fish

Julie, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella